OneCast 1.5 is hot off the press. Grab your free copy over at market://details?id=com.vertile.onecast and start catching up on all those hilarious “Wait Wait Don’t Tell Me” shows you’ve missed or “The Wall Street Journal This Morning” shows you didn’t.
The new version of OneCast is awesome, we’ve implemented some of the most requested features and there are a few things we’re making better.
Playback position is now automatically saved. If the show stops, it will resume playback where it left off. Though the buttons and loading icon may not update sometimes, the show will play when it buffers.
If a podcast image is missing, remove the show, search and re-add it to the home screen.
New features also include a saved show list, smart refresh, and share button.
OC 1.5 Tips:
- Those arrow buttons skip forward and backwards 30 seconds.
- Searching for a show automatically adds it to the OneCast home screen.
- Though the playback buttons and loading image may not update sometimes, the show will play when buffered after you’ve pressed play.
- Playback position is saved, so don’t worry if you need to pause your show or listen to something else for a while. It’ll start back up right where you left off.
- Share a show with anyone, just click the share icon from the playback screen.